Tony Saccos


Ok folks, I hate to be negative on my first pizza but I ain't too happy with this pie. This is a copy of a great pizza place in Fort Lauderdale. Anothony's Coal Oven Pizza. (GREAT PIZZA). Anyway Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza is eh: OK.

On the positive site the crust was relatively thin and crispy throughout however there was little taste to it. They claim on their menu that they use plum tomatoes but it's just sauce like any average pizza that I can see. I ordered a margarita pizza with roasted peppers. The peppers were small and the red peppers were slivers I assume because they want to save money. The pizza didn't suck it was just being a dead copy of Anthony's IT SUCKED. Growing up in a italian house hold in Philadelphia there were two kinds of people italians and AMERAGONs. This place was relatively full on a monday night in southwest florida. I kept thinking respectfully, the Ameragon's il love this... stay tuned!

Rating: 2 Slices (out of 8) If comparing to Anthony's otherwise 3..
Tony Sacco's Web Site
Location: Fort Myers Florida

Comments