Vecchia Pizza Phoenixville PA, I'd recommend their pizza but not their hamburger they call a meatball!!

 Vecchia Pizza Phoenixville PA, I'd recommend their pizza but not their hamburger they call a meatball!!


This is legit neapolitan pizza. How much else can you say:


Dough, Ingredients, crunch, texture taste: it's legit. 7 out of 8 slices!


The meatball side dish however is laughable. First test is how firm a meatball is when you put your fork into it. What do I know? I was raised in an italian american family I've eaten hundreds of other's meatballs and been to italy no less than 50 times, back down I'm a self proclaimed meat ball god!

Ok that I have street cred if you use Veal, Beef and pork and in some instances chicken (Shout out to Cugina Giuseppina in Abruzzo!) The meatball should be tener. Imagine eating chopped steak or a hamburger with a fork this is what you'll get here. Hey maybe you like that but it's not for me.

For one of the best meatballs in the US I'd suggest you try Cafe Martarano in Fort Lauderdale. 


That's it for today folks!













Comments