Shanghai

Ok, so I'm in Shanghai and after lots of delicious dumplings, hot pots and fried rice it's time to venture out on my calling searching the world over for great pizza. Now I'm new at this whole Chinese thing but I believe this says I want pizza where the drawing of the pizza is my new addition to the Chinese script. 
So my friend Stu aka Stuzikat who lives here accompanied by Josh tell me about the most amazing pizza place and we have to go.


We ordered a Margarita pizza and a prosciutto pizza. All and all the pizza looked great the texture was great but there just was no flavor in the crust and the cheese just didn't taste like fresh mozzarella . I guess if your an expat living in Shanghai you kind of loose touch with great state side pizza but Stu is no ordinary expat and he knows food so we will just chalk it up to his local preference. So would I recommend it,  na can't say I would.

I would recommend coming to hear us play tomorrow @ JZ Club . Stu Drums, Josh Guitar and yours truly on Keys! (local Bassist)






Comments