Santucci Brothers "A Neighborhood Gem"


Santucci Brothers "A Neighborhood Gem"

A neighborhood "Pizza Place" with great square pizza made in a pan like I've tasted in Abruzzo Italy where my family still lives. Also very similar to Stogie Joe's in South Philadelphia. This is a no frills place where you will get friendly service from down to earth people. These are Philly's finest locals serving up as they call it "Square Pizza". The pizza was served on a cafeteria tray, hopefully they only use these trays for pizza!

Santucci Brothers are also known for putting the sauce on top of the cheese. Pictured her I tried half regular and half white. I will go back and all and all it's quite good. It is in fact a "Neighborhood Gem!"


I was excited to see they also offer "Bake At Home" they dress the pie you bake it at home. This will be interesting to try sometime!

Comments

  1. I will definitely check this place out. Thanks pizza guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment