Garces (Center City Philly) 5 out of 8 slices

Although I have eaten at Uno and Duo in Chicago my memory tells me they are they taste the same. I've also eaten at Gino's in chicago but all of the above was before I was a self proclaimed pizza guy. I have yet to review Chicago Deep Dish officially so rather than compare to chicago I'll just give you my impression.

I'm actually feeling like I could go for this right now! It was very good but don't expect it to taste like anything you would expect of normal pizza. The crust is pie like, puff pastry, flaky. The sauce tastes like it was made fresh from tomatoes right on the spot. The cheese I believe there were several kinds. This is a treat but nothing something you could eat every day.......

You will find more info on this restaurant on their main site....




Comments