Tacconelli's Pizzeria (Philly) 5 out of 8














Well what can I say? The pizza guys finally made it into the famous Tacconelli's Pizzeria after weeks of ill thought planning, no reservation rejections, and weather related delays.

I have to say while the pizza had all of the visual cues of a well made pizza, the taste was off. The Margarita pizza and plain pies are covered in a very sweet sauce that is a major blunder in the world of pizza eating.

Unfortunately the white pizza plain was like eating garlic bread and not pizza. I liked it but I did not fall in love with Tacconelli's like I was lead to believe I would. So fellow pizza eaters dont believe the hipe....
Sorry guys its only 5 out of 8 slices here.
2604 Eat Sommerset Street
Philadelphia, Pa.
215-425-4983 - call ahead or your not getting in!!!

Comments