SLICE

Where is JT Larosa (the other pizza guy) when he is summoned to pizza duty? Pizza lovers reading,  I just don't know. There was a rumor floating around he was eating DiGiorno Frozen pie and washing it down with Grape Juice. What ever JT was doing I'm researching the best pizza so you don't have to eat bad pizza ever.


Let me tell you about SLICE this is a philly pizza joint at heart and boy do they have great pizza. In fact that's all they have "wit" salads as the only other addition to the menu. You will notice in these photo how the bottom is cooked to perfection. Crust is thin, has a crunch to it and not overly toped with anything. 






Pictured here is the Pizazz slice. It's a Philly thing. Hot peppers and I believe American cheese. Hey don't know it until you try it. It's really great. Second is the Americana slice. It has the lightly sprinkled shredded mozzarella on the bottom with a crushed tomato sauce on top. This is some great pizza in the state side tradition just be ready to eat because the pizza is so thin you will eat way more than you normally do and while your jaw may hurt from crunching your "Panza" (that's belly in Italiano) will be very very happy..





Location:  SLICE Philadelphia
Rating: 8 out of 8 slices.



Comments

  1. Umm I already gave a Slice review on January 5th!!! I guess I was eating DiGiorno Frozen pie and washing it down with Grape Juice for 8 days until that "other pizza guy" Carmen caught up to me!!!!.. I will give him a small bit of credi that his review is a bit more detailed than mine, but still late neverless.... Wake up and smell the pizza "other pizza" guy ;)!!!

    0 out of 8 slices for review originality....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment