Pizza Hut



What was I crazy? I'm one of the Pizza Guys why the hell would I even consider Pizza Hut??? Well it's real quiet down in Naples Florida this week and I was feeling a little "Pie" Curious. Let me say it really sucked! Ok I know there is this weird theme going on here but work with my creativity.....

I ordered a "hand tossed" , "Fresh whole milk cheese", "All natural ingredients", "Fresh Plum Tomatoes" IT SUCKED! Crust was sweet, tasted processed, no plum tomatoes more like tomato paste. How do these places succeed?? I have fond memories of eating their deep dish growing up so I thought I'd experiment. I am no longer "Pie" Curious!

Tomorrow I "may" do Campiello's for Lunch. Stay Tuned!!

Rating for Pizza Hut: Lowest Rating: Near Full Box in trash.

Comments

  1. "Putt Putt to the Pizza Hut" was the first national television commercial for Pizza Hut in 1965

    Clikc link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdK9j-J4au4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment