Joey's Pizza Marco Island Florida

Joey's Pizza in Marco Island is about my favorite pizza on the west coast of Florida.

257 North Collier Boulevard
Marco Island, FL 34145-3012
(239) 389-2433

The owners are from Chicago and I love their NY Style pizza because they use the same dough as they use for their Chicago pizza. Chicago style pizza for me has always been biscuit like. This make this pizza real unique and a definite departure from the norm but all the more worth it! On this pie I always order sausage because they use crumpled sausage. This makes for the best taste and texture.

I must say though what over shadowed this pie was the "BEST MUSSELS I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE!" 

Back to the Pie, it has the perfect crunch in every bite, sauce is incredible. My family who visited me from Abruzzo italy gave it their blessing! This is a must try pie! Stay Tuned!










Comments